Leadership Associates Network is an association whose superintendent members will have the opportunity to recharge their thinking and learn from fellow superintendents in a confidential and trusted small group environment. Each member will participate in professionally facilitated peer groups to explore challenging and pertinent issues.
Professional Support: Twenty hours of professional support that includes one of
– One-on-one superintendent advisement or;
– Four facilitated superintendent peer group discussions with one-on-one follow up
Members will be provided a quarterly publication with ongoing updated research in areas such as:
– Teaching and Learning
– Education and Politics
– Superintendent Leadership Series
– New Superintendent Leadership Series
– Assistant Superintendent Leadership Series
– Summer Institute for Superintendents.